Tuesday, February 24, 2009

EMPTY PROMISES

So, I still don't have internet at my house. I'm really looking forward to this happening. When I have internet at my house I can bombard you with the many uninteresting details of my life, but until then you'll just have to suffer in the dim, post-apocalyptic, sunshine of my love.

My life is written in Eric Clapton songs.

I finished my graphic novella and will be putting it up on the blog as soon as possible. This is also true of about a million other things. I still haven't been able to put up my hybrids and cyborgs, or the interesting things in my notebook.

I got a new microphone recently and therefore have a much better ability to record music. I hope you'll be able to hear some of that soon. I've only had time to record one song on it, but spring break is coming up soon.

No comments: