Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weather

When people don't have anything to talk about, they usually talk about the weather.
When someone isn't so committed to actually talking about anything, they only talk about the weather when its exceptionally good/bad.
Today, the weather might be characterized as too good in Olympia, Washington. The high for today is a balmy 104 degrees, what must be a record for the area. I've taken to hiding in the air-conditioned halls of the Evergreen State College library while downloading podcasts for my animation. Soon I will have to venture out into the non-air-conditioned world and go to dinner with a friend. I doubt it will cool off tonight, at least not enough to cool off the house at night. This is what LA is like; This is why my family left California. At least I can prove that I can in fact live in LA and not die.
HOLLYWOOD, HERE I COME!!!

No comments: