Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friday Nights

As most of you probably knew or guessed, I like a drink. I really like a drink on a Friday night with a few friends. Others of you may know what a stressful week I had.
Upon entering the Brotherhood, one of my favorite Oly bars, how do you think I felt when all I could hear was a fat bro screaming things to his friend across the bar? The guy had on some stupid 'i'm trying to be cool, but i'm really a douchebag' t-shirt on along with a sideways hat. What was he doing in this bar? If he wanted to be a douchebag, he could have gone to Charlie's, or Hannah's, or The Royal. I mean, WTF?!?

Also, this bro and his bro buddies were trying to hit up on some beautiful women while still being douchebags. (Do douchebags get the girl IRL?) At some point I cracked and started yelling to my friends about the bros and them being in the bar that I like so much. The Brotherhood is CLEARLY not a bar for bros. My friends thought that I was going to start a fight, I was so angry. Then these guys and the women they were hitting on left together to go to another bar, Charlie's. (thats right, you better run!) I knew because they were yelling about it. Sometimes I hate Olympia.

No comments: