Monday, May 25, 2009

Showcasing

I'm going to be showcasing almost all of my artistic skills in the next two weeks in various iterations. There'll be a concert I'm opening on Saturday May 30th with 'Pashaw!' It's my first concert and I'm really excited. I even made a flyer even though it is a small show for only a few people. I'm a nerd.
















I will also be having an installation at my class art show Wednesday June 3rd through the end of the week. Contact me if you want to come to the opening.

5 comments:

Star said...

it's spelled p'shaw, peter can't spell

Hannah said...

Oh man oh man oh man! This is so great! You HAVE to hang on to this... maybe in 20 years you'll dig one out of a stack of papers and think "wow blast from the past!" I don't care how it's spelled (I think it'll probably add to the charm... like one of those quirky collectors items... like Japanese Batman manga).

Ben Jammin said...

I am with star on this p'shaw

Ben Jammin said...

also, cool flyer. :)

BriKi said...

thanks Ben, also, I have about 40 copies that i'll probably lose somewhere in my room to fulfill what will now be known as the 'Hannah Scenario.'

Its too late to change the name on the flyers, sawwy.