Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Swarm

I've been swarmed with new websites recently by friends who think I'll like them.
Luckily my friends know me pretty well and so I have this huge swarm of websites I've been checking way too frequently.
Here's the list, I think you (my readers) will probably enjoy some of these.

The Sixty-One via Charlie
besides the name and awesome layout, which i dig, the service is nice too. Its like last.fm on awesome pills. It's a relatively new website so you can also feel really hip knowing and talking about it. hooray!

Hipster Runoff via Jesse and/or Courtney W.
I've actually been checking this one for a while, but now that I have a steady internet connection again (via iphone) i've been checking it a lot. Carles has a very specific and rediculous sense of humor. Check it out if you like laughing.

Look At That Fucking Hipster via I wanna say Jason (correct me if I'm wrong)
LOL HIPSTERS WITH CAPTIONS

Overheard in New York via I wanna say Jason (correct me if I'm wrong)
This is a website where people hear other people say funny things in New York and then post them on the internet. People say hilarious shit, really hilarious shit.

Picture is Unrelated still might be Jason
picture and a caption hilarity. Way good, but doesn't update much

3 comments:

courtle said...

Pickle Surprise is the best thing on the internet. look it up on youtube, or search the archives of Picture Is Unrelated.

BriKi said...

Old news c-witch, so last year!

courtle said...

my love for over-the-top drag queens and references to 50s culture will never die. see: why i will always love Pink Flamingos (although much dirtier than said vid art.) i think Pickle Surprise is usually for wtf factor instead of legit amazing though, which is where i differ from much of the intertubes.
did you know Ursula from Little Mermaid was based off Divine?!