Sunday, May 3, 2009

iPhone

I got an iPhone yesterday. When it comes down to it, the iphone is cheaper than internet on a month to month basis, although the initial cost was huge, 300 dollars is so much money. That is one hundred beers at the brotherhood or eating out every day for a month. Besides the issue of procrastination, my iPhone is great. People were telling me that the edge internet is slow, but i've not had any problems with it. It is fast enough for me to watch youtube videos and that is plenty. I used to live in freshman dorms on Evergreen campus where you would often have to wait an hour or more to load a youtube video. The battery life is short, but I can charge it when I'm asleep every night. A day long charge is not so bad, my old phone was starting to get there anyways. Thank you Apple, I'm enchanted... yet again.

No comments: