Monday, December 8, 2008

Cooking with a Twist (or rather a tug)


Now that I have removed the content warning, allow me to start filling up my blog with smut. So this is a legitimate cook book for sale online. I assume that all of these recipes work.
Natural Harvest

are you puking yet?


Also in human food production news, PETA's request to Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Company to start using Breast Milk in their Ice Cream was turned down with the statement"We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child."

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! Now, I know/think that cooking takes a little time and patience... but that would take a LOT of time and a bit more patience than usual. Plus how am I going to be doing all this baking? Don't have the right stuff OR junk. In the end I think it's probably better that way. Whoever made that book has way too much time on their hands!

BriKi said...

oh, they had more than time on their hands...

Hannah said...

Hah! Clever...